Sunday, May 25, 2008

Gabe and his 6th birthday

Earlier this month I had promised Gabe a Fraulein Idolmaster figure for his birthday present. Unfortunately I was told that it will only be available in June. So, to make it up, we brought Gabe to a toyshop owner’s home just a few blocks from ours and let him choose on his own. Gabe was picky enough but thankfully oom Stefanus was very patient while offering various toys. It took quite a while for us to wait until he made a choice. But it was an excellent choice, afterall.

A Transformer Bumblebee (movie version), with three additional S7 agents packed in Screen Battles series. Bumblebee is transformable into a Chevrolet Camaro. Whew! It took me an hour to figure out how to convert from robot mode to vehicle. I made a few mistakes at first, but good thing the toy is sturdy and can handle several wrong moves.

I need to mention to readers who happen to have this toy too, remember to pull the back first when trying to pull the front grill up. It serves as somekind of a locking mechanism, and that was what took my time the most.

Although we didn’t go out today, Gabe was having fun playing with Bumblebee. And so have we..

No comments: