Monday, March 2, 2009

Finding the courage to change

For the past two years I realized that my career in the Dream World is slowly drifting to a dead end. Work has become a daily static routines of do this and do that, and the surroundings have little or no interest to advance and make a difference.

People around me have started to care less with each other, having consumed by their own personal gains and agendas. Perhaps, this kind of situation has had some effect on me, too.

I also realized that the company seems to have little or no interest in making progressive improvements for their workforce. At each annual staff evaluation, I had repeatedly requested for training program, so I can better serve the company with improved skills. All went futile. Perhaps this has also affected my physical health. I had frequently skipped office hours due to heavy headache. Even worse, mostly everyday I go to the office, my third chakra is vibrating abruptly (stomach ache), which is probably a sign of stress or trauma.

I can’t go on like that. I always do things with love. But when circumstances is forcing love out of it, I will choose to do what I love instead.

The decisive day is closing, very soon I will have to make a choice. I realize it requires great courage to change, and an even greater strength to sternly stand amidst consequences that may come afterwards.

I pray to the heavenly Father and divine siblings, for courage and strength not only to stand, but walk in the great change ahead.

No comments: